Bay Area Alliance for Youth and Families
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
- CLICK HERE for the Alliance CALENDAR of events & meeting dates.
- Follow us on Facebook
- SAVE THE DATE: ALLIANCE ANNUAL MEETING, May 23 - 11:00am
Help bring us GOOD FORTUNE with your presence at the Annual Meeting!
Join us on Thursday, May 23rd from 11:00am - 12:30pm at the Webster Civic Center, 311 Pennsylvania Ave., Webster, TX 77598. With special guests - The Salvation Army Harbor Light Choir. Catered lunch provided.
Please RSVP by May 17 to 281-284-0370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CRAZY Krewe 2013
Thanks to everyone who came out and participated in the 3rd Annual CRAZY Krewe Run/Walk and Community After-Party! It was a fun-filled day!!!
CRAZY Krewe 7K Run RESULTS
The Alliance office is located inside the CCISD Central Support Facility
building at 2145 W. NASA Blvd, Webster, TX 77598.
Click here for map to the Alliance office.
A RESOURCE FOR THE COMMUNITY
Our mission is to unite and mobilize a community compelled to create an alcohol and drug-free culture for our youth.
- To develop a strong community organization that utilizes its resources to prevent at-risk behavior in youth
- To develop a shared vision for the quality of life in our community
- To increase community awareness of substance abuse and other at-risk behaviors, and the protective factors associated with these behaviors
- To coordinate a community response that offers healthy alternatives to children and families in our community