Child Nutrition Services: Prices & Payment Information
| || || |
Upon enrollment, all students are assigned a Personal Identification Number (PIN number), which corresponds to their personal breakfast/ lunch account. This PIN number will remain the same as long as they are enrolled in the Clear Creek Independent School District.
The Point of Sale system allows parents to deposit money into their child's account for breakfast, lunch, milk or snacks. Money is deducted from each student's account when the student uses his/her PIN to make purchases in the cafeteria.
If your student needs a little extra practice learning their PIN at home, click on the link below to access the PIN worksheet.
ParentOnline is the meal payment system used at Clear Creek ISD. ParentOnline gives parents and guardians the ability to:
- Deposit money into their student(s) meal account.
- Restrict their student(s) a la carte meal purchases.
- Receive email notifications when their student’s meal account balance falls below a specified dollar amount.
Funds can be deposited into your student account by two methods:
- ParentOnline meal payment system at www.parentonline.net
CCISD Child Nutrition Department will apply a 15% bonus to each student account for any online payment that exceeds $100.00. To receive this bonus, a minimum $100.00 payment must be made to one account at one time.
- Cash or Check payments may be sent to your student’s cafeteria (see below)
- Cash: Insert cash in a sealed envelope with your student’s name, homeroom and PIN number.
- Checks: Please print the following information on all checks:
- Please make checks payable to CCISD
- Student Name or PIN on the memo line of the check
- Full name of check writer
- Phone number and Physical address (if out of state check, local address must be written on check)
- CCISD Child Nutrition Department does not accept checks for more than $150.00.
CCISD's Charge Policy
The CCISD Child Nutrition Department adheres to the following policy when students do not have sufficient funds to cover the price of a meal.
Elementary students will be allowed to draw their pre-paid meal account to a negative balance (up to $0.85) in order to purchase a reimbursable meal (plate breakfast or lunch). If a student does not have enough money in their pre-paid meal account or cash on hand to purchase a reimbursable meal ($1.85), they will be provided a cheese sandwich and milk at no cost.
Intermediate students: If an Intermediate student does not have enough money in their pre-paid meal account or cash on hand, they will be provided a cheese sandwich and milk at no cost. Intermediate students will not be allowed to draw their pre-paid meal account in the negative.
High School students will not be allowed to draw their pre-paid meal account in the negative if they do not have sufficient funds to pay for a meal.
Please remember that it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to monitor and maintain their child's balance. Parents may set up a “Low Balance Alert” via ParentOnline™. If your student needs a little extra practice learning their PIN at home, click on the link below to access the PIN worksheet.
If you want a refund of your child's meal account, please download and complete the “Meal Account Refund Request Form”. Please return the completed form to your child's Cafeteria Manager or fax to 281-284-0705.
Prices and Payment Frequently Asked Questions