Facility Reservation Procedures
The Clear Creek Independent School District makes school facilities available for use by the community with first priority always given to the education of students. The District and its taxpayers have made significant investments in facilities for the purpose of providing appropriate, attractive, functional, and safe facilities for all of its students. All decisions regarding non-school use of District facilities are made with this in mind.
Clear Creek ISD facilities are made available to the general public under conditions found in GKD (Local) and GKD (Regulation).
- A responsible representative of a group or organization shall submit an online facility use request to the Office of Facility Services at least fifteen (15) business days prior to event date.
- Requests for non-school use are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Scheduling of non-school use for the following school year will begin on May 1.
- If claiming an organization as non-profit, an IRS 501(C)3 number must be provided.
- Proof of Insurance must be provided. If approved, the Certificate of Liability Insurance must name Clear Creek ISD as certificate holder and indicate a minimum of one million dollars in liability coverage.
- All groups and organizations must sign a rental agreement.
- Signed contract, Certificate of Insurance, IRS non-profit determination (necessary to receive non-profit rates) and applicable fees must be returned to the Facility Services Department at least five (5) business days prior to the event or the facility will not be made available for use.
Requests for Non-School Use of Facilities
The link below allows you to submit a Facility Use Request form online. All requests must be received at least fifteen (15) business days prior to the event. If the request is made less than fifteen (15) business days before the event, it will not be considered. The Facility Rentals Department will notify the group or organization of approval, schedule conflicts and/or denial of the facility use request. Please allow up to two weeks for a response.
Use of facilities will be charged according to the Facility Rental Fee Schedule included in the link below:
Rental Fees: Approved use of facilities must be paid at least 5 business days prior to event. Rates may be revised at any time. Fees are sufficient to recover all real costs to the District for use of the facility.
Custodial Fees: Custodial support staff may be required for events held on weekends, non-school days and events where refreshments are served.
Security Fees: Security may be required based on a risk assessment performed by the Office of Facility Services and in accordance with established security standards.
AV Tech Fees: Rental of the performance auditoriums will require use of a District provided lighting/sound technician to oversee the operation.
Cancellation and Modification
Contract Cancellation: A group or organization may cancel a contract provided the District is notified in writing at least two (2) business days prior to the event. Failure to cancel within two (2) business days will result in charges for the full amount of the rental agreement and future rentals will be placed on hold until payment is received.
Contract Modification: Groups or organizations that request modification of an executed rental agreement may be charged a modification fee and may be required to execute a new rental agreement to supersede the original agreement. All modification requests must be received in writing two (2) business days prior to event and subject to approval by the campus.
Facility Rental Contact