Clear Creek ISD : Enrollment Information
Clear Creek ISD is comprised of 26 elementary, 10 intermediate and 7 high schools and is considered a fast growth school district with as many as 500 new students enrolled every year. By 2020, CCISD is projected to be home to 47,000 students. The District earned a Recognized rating from the state for the 2010-2011 school year. Thank you to staff, students and parents for helping the district provide a world class education for every student.
Don’t know what school your child will be attending? Use our School/Bus Locator and view our attendance boundaries to find the nearest school to your home. Clear Creek ISD bus transportation is provided for students who live more than two miles from school.
Enrollment/Registration Requirements: Parents or guardians of students new to the district should present the following items for their child at the time of registration:
- Birth Certificate [Request Documentation Online]
- Immunizations Record
- Two Proofs of Residency in the Clear Creek Independent School District:
- Current deed to a house in the name of the parent/guardian seeking to enroll a child, or Current mortgage or payment book, AND A copy of a current electric bill, or water utility bill for the address identified.
- Signed apartment lease in the name of the parent/guardian seeking to enroll a child, AND A copy of a current electric bill, or water utility bill for the address identified.
- Last report card or withdrawal form from previous school district
- Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian I.D. (driver's license, passport, military I.D.)
Continuing students within the District shall provide a current electric or water utility bill for the address identified as residence. A copy of this information will be kept on file. Registration forms will be sent home twice a year to ensure all information is up-to-date. For more information about the admission policy, please go to the Clear Creek ISD ONLINE POLICY web site. (Student information is located under the 'F-Students' Browse Sections Area.)
Residency Affidavit Information
Enrollment Information for Homeless Students or Unaccompanied Youth