TAKS Campus Rating: Recognized (Percentage of Students Passing)
Reading/ ELA: 97%
Social Studies 98%
2401 East Meyer Road
Seabrook, TX 77586
Science Magnet: 8:00 AM - 3:15 PM
SIS School Day: 8:55 AM - 4:00 PM
Office Hours: 8:15 AM - 4:15 PM
Map to Campus
Principal: David Williams email@example.com
Lonnie Leal firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurie Briggs email@example.com
School Colors: Maroon/White
Seabrook Intermediate Athletic Calendars
Click below to view the game schedules.
Seabrook is giving back! Watch our video to learn how you can help!
The mission of Seabrook Intermediate School is to educate children by encouraging individual achievement and developing skills needed to be successful, responsible, and productive members of a global society. We will accomplish this by:
- Providing a safe, healthy learning environment.
- Providing educational tools and technology.
- Involving parents and community
- Incorporating critical thinking and problem solving skills into the curriculum.
- Encouraging self-discipline, self-respect, honesty, integrity and accountability.
- Seabrook Intermediate is the home school for the communities of Seabrook, El Lago, Clear Lake Forest and Taylor Lake.
Seabrook Intermediate also houses the Science Magnet Program, which allows us to offer a uniquely enriched Science curriculum with manyoutside science activities. We also house the Living Materials Center,which is the home for over 60 species of animals.