Special Education Services
Private/Home Schools

What happens if I want my child to attend private school/home school?

An ARD is offered to be convened to propose an IEP. You would have an ARD meeting to determine eligibility and ask for a Service Plan for private school children. After consultation with private schools, parents of special education children placed in private schools, and review of funds available, the school district determines what will be offered.

A Service Plan would then be developed based upon the funds available for services for children in private schools. These services typically include but are not limited to: Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or training for your private school teachers and staff.   For more information contact Cynthia Peltier, Director of Special Education at 281-284-0750 or by e-mail sped@ccisd.net

Education Support Center
2425 E. Main Street   |   League City, Texas 77573   |   (281) 284-0000
Site Disclaimer      |      Site Map      |       Report a Broken Link
© Copyright 2009-2012. All Rights Reserved. *Some sections of this site require: Adobe® READER®, Adobe® FLASH® player and iTunes®.
Site Optimized for IE8+, 1024 x 768 Display Setting.